Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wolfenstein 1D


I'm sure everyone remembers Wolfenstein, and if they don't remember then they remember that some old creepy guy in a van told them about it once. Well, if you don't know what it is..  It was widely regarded as the archetype of first person shooters. The main character, William B.J. Blazkowicz, (see what I did there?) was trying to escape from a Nazi stronghold. Anyway, mutants, mutants, mutants, Hitler, and mad scientists. It's a great game, even now, I urge you to go play it. I do believe there is a shareware version (it was originally released as shareware). But... To the point!

Wolfenstein 1D? Wait.. I'm no math whiz, but that's length right? (or width depending on your perspective, you pessimist). Yes you heard it right, Wolfenstein 1D! A surprisingly fun browser game. It's pretty tough too, especially if you're color blind. Go check it out. It's free (it costs less than water and hookers) and it's nostalgic to anyone that really enjoyed the first one in the past. I haven't gotten very far into it, seeing as I can't even beat DOOM 1 on normal anymore. Post in the comments if you get anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment! Comment now!